Electronic Shelf Labels in food retail
Changing prices manually is a time-consuming process. Electronic shelf labels help food retailers such as convenience stores, supermarkets and hyper markets to change prices quickly and respond to competitors' moves.
The values of electronic shelf labels in food retail:
- Be able to change prices at a click and respond to competitors' moves in seconds
- Reduce food wastage by gradually adjusting the pricing of time sensitive goods (e.g. fruit and vegs)
- Get dynamic pricing and protect your margins with price automation
- Get price accuracy at the shelf edge and reduce customer complaints
- Free up your staff to focus on your customers and promotional activities