This is how the ESL infrastructure works
Wireless communicator with full two-way communication
At your HQ all you need is a single server and a PC to create eye-catching label templates that can be sent to any shelf-edge at any connected store in seconds. The software is easy to use and connect to your central ERP and other data sources.
The Dynamic Communicator, which links your HQ to the electronic shelf labels in your stores, runs over separate frequencies to Wi-Fi making it secure, resilient and interference-free.
With full two-way communication the wireless communicators are easy to install in your stores with a simple bracket, powered over Ethernet (PoE). Each communicator can connect up to 200,000 displays across 50,000 square feet. This makes our solution the lower-cost, higher-performing way to get the most value from your price and promotion strategies.
- Extensive coverage - one Communicator has range of up to 50,000 square feet
- Fully scalable – one Communicator supports up to 200,000 displays
- High data rate means labels can be updated quickly
- True two-way communication – auditable confirmation of display updates and health status
- Easy installation – only requires power from an Ethernet connection (PoE)