New handheld terminals speed up stocktaking and make good financial sense in the Dagrofa Group. Dagrofa has purchased a total of 700 of such terminals. The store manager rents the desired number of terminals on a weekly basis and Delfi takes care of all the technical and logistical aspects. The terminals arrive at the store updated and ready to use in a specially designed case.
“We already have electronic ordering for 60% of our product range, but now we can take stock of the remaining 40% using scanners. The entire stocktaking process can be carried out in three hours, because we can book handheld terminals complete with the program and everything. They are delivered right to us. And when you have 17 scanners running at once, you can quickly scan all the items on the shelves,” says Per Jensen, SuperBest Store Manager in Køge.